Ready for a new sport? Start rowing with BRC! Here’s how:
Brighton Rowing Club is a community-based club that welcomes boys and girls, grades 7-12, from throughout the Rochester Metro area. There are opportunities throughout the year for new members to get on board:
- Join BRC’s winter training mid-January thru March to build strength and stamina. Click Here for more info. Or,
- Come to one of our indoor rowing sessions “in the tanks”. Subscribe to the “Latest News” posted on our Home Page (above) to receive info about dates and times.
- Join BRC’s Modified (7th & 8th grade) or Novice Team (high school) for Spring Season in late-March-early-April through Memorial Day…no experience needed, all equipment is provided! Or,
- Come to National Learn-to-Row Day, first Saturday in June every year. Tour the boathouse, learn technique on a rowing machine, then go on-water in an “eight” with experienced rowers. Click Here for more info. Or,
- Take a Summer Learn-to-Row Camp: 2-week, 2-hours/day program, several sessions offered each summer. Click Here for more info. Can be taken by itself, or in preparation for Fall Season. Or,
- Join BRC’s Modified (7th & 8th grade) or Novice Team (high school) Fall Season, early-September through first weekend in November…no experience needed, all equipment is provided!
- Subscribe to the “Latest News” posted on our Home Page (above) to receive updates about registration for these programs and seasons.
- Questions? Please contact BRC Communications Director at email@example.com.
- We’ll see you on the water!
Our Spring 2015 Regatta Schedule: Click Here
Our Fall 2014 Regatta Schedule:
- Sat 9/27: Head of the Anacostia (for 7 Varsity scullers)
- Sun 9/28: Head of the Potomac (Varsity)
- Sun 10/5: Head of the Genesee (Novice and Varsity; Modified demo at midday)
- Oct 17-19: Head of the Charles (Girls 4+, Boys 8+)
- Sun 10/26: Head of the Schuylkill (Novice and Varsity)
- Sun 11/2: Pull the Plug (Novice and Varsity)