Ready for a new sport? Start rowing with BRC!
Brighton Rowing Club is a community-based club for boys and girls, grades 7-12, from throughout the Rochester Metro area.
Rowing is a total-body workout that builds endurance, strength, balance, mental discipline and teamwork. Excellent cross-training off-season from other sports, very low injury risk. All equipment is provided.
- Session 1, July 27 – Aug 7, 9-11 AM
- Session 2, July 27 – Aug 7, 3:45-5:45 PM
- Session 3, Aug 17-28, 9-11 AM
- Session 4, Aug 17-28, 3:45-5:45 PM
- Click Here for more info. Can be taken by itself, or in preparation for Fall Season.
Questions? Please contact BRC Communications Director at email@example.com.
We’ll see you on the water!
Fall 2015 Regatta Schedule: Click Here
Spring 2015 Regatta Schedule: Click Here