Ready for a new sport? Start rowing with BRC!
Brighton Rowing Club is a community-based club for boys and girls, grades 7-12, from throughout the Rochester Metro area.
Rowing is a total-body workout that builds endurance, strength, balance, mental discipline and teamwork. Excellent cross-training off-season from other sports, very low injury risk. All equipment is provided.
Summer Learn-to-Row Camps: 2-week, 2-hours/day program, 4 sessions offered this summer.
- Session 1, July 27 – Aug 7, 9-11 AM
- Session 2, July 27 – Aug 7, 3:45-5:45 PM
- Session 3, Aug 17-28, 9-11 AM
- Session 4, Aug 17-28, 3:45-5:45 PM
- Click Here for more info. Can be taken by itself, or in preparation for Fall Season.
Questions? Please contact BRC Communications Director at email@example.com.
We’ll see you on the water!
Spring 2015 Regatta Schedule: Click Here
Fall 2014 Regatta Schedule:
- Sat 9/27: Head of the Anacostia (for 7 Varsity scullers)
- Sun 9/28: Head of the Potomac (Varsity)
- Sun 10/5: Head of the Genesee (Novice and Varsity; Modified demo at midday)
- Oct 17-19: Head of the Charles (Girls 4+, Boys 8+)
- Sun 10/26: Head of the Schuylkill (Novice and Varsity)
- Sun 11/2: Pull the Plug (Novice and Varsity)