Brighton Rowing Club is a community-based club for boys and girls, grades 7-12, from throughout the Rochester Metro area (any town, any school).
- Rowing is the ultimate team sport: it’s a total-body workout that builds endurance, strength, balance, mental discipline and teamwork
- Excellent cross-training off-season from other sports, very low injury risk
- Everyone participates; no bench-sitters, no cuts. Yet, our boats earned 5 medals at NY State Championship and competed at 2 National regattas this spring!
- High School rowers compete in 3-5 regattas in Fall and Spring seasons
- All equipment is provided
Questions? Please contact BRC Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll see you on the water!