Ready for a new sport? Join Brighton Rowing Club!
Click Here to register for Summer 2016 Learn to Row Camps
Click Here to register for Summer Experienced Rowing Program–New this year!
Click Here to Download our Flyer
Brighton Rowing Club is a community-based club for boys and girls, grades 7-12, from throughout the Rochester Metro area (any town, any school).
- Rowing is the ultimate team sport: it’s a total-body workout that builds endurance, strength, balance, mental discipline and teamwork
- Excellent cross-training off-season from other sports, very low injury risk
- Everyone participates; no bench-sitters, no cuts. Yet, our boats earned 5 medals at NY State Championship and competed at 2 National regattas this spring!
- High School rowers compete in 3-5 regattas in Fall and Spring seasons
- All equipment is provided
Spring 2016 Regatta Schedule: Click Here
Fall 2015 Regatta Schedule: Click Here
Questions? Please contact BRC Communications Director at email@example.com.
We’ll see you on the water!