Dear Parents, All registration components must be completed before your rower will be allowed on the water.
Returning Rowers: If you rowed with us in the Spring 2012, you have already completed the “once a year items” and “once in a lifetime” items. Please complete the “each season” items. New to BRC, please complete ALL registration items.
Novice Rowers moving to Varsity, please order your uni by March 1, 2013 to ensure you have it for the first regatta of the season. Click Here to order Team Unisuit/Techshirt. (Note – Novice Rowers from Spring 2012 will be Varsity Rowers this season. Novice Rowers who started in Fall 2012 will remain Novice Rowers and do not need to purchase a Unisuit this season. Please ask Rhonda if you have a question. firstname.lastname@example.org)
The list below has been created to decrease any confusion about what is required. Please feel free to print and use this as a check list.Mail Paper Forms & Payment to: Brighton Rowing Club c/o Registrar
PO Box 18724
Rochester, NY 14618
Our Registrar will notify you and the Coaches when your registration is complete. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call (585) 242-0707 (Rhonda Miga)
Complete ONCE: The following forms only need to be signed ONCE during your rowing career with BRC. If you are unsure if you have completed these two items, please ask Rhonda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Code of Conduct/Travel Rules (paper form)
- Parent Permission for Medical Treatment/Travel (paper form)
Complete YEARLY: The following need to be completed once a calendar year; January – December. (New waivers will be available January 2013)
- Physician’s Release 2013 You may submit the BRC Physician’s Release or submit your rowers latest physical. (either form is good for one year from the date signed.)
- 2013 USRowing Paper Waiver (hard copy) 2013 USRowing Waiver – click here to download/print (good from Jan 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013)
- 2013 USRowing Electronic Waiver https://rosters.usrowing.org/ (good from 01/01/2013 – 12/31/2013) NOTE: You will need BRC’s Club Number to complete the electronic registration: 37JE4)
Note: Yes, we need both the paper copy and electronic copy of the US Rowing Waiver. Regatta officials use the US Rowing electronic waiver. However, on occasion, there is a computer glitch and we need to submit a hard copy to regatta officials. We carry the paper copy with us to each regatta.
Complete EACH SEASON: The following needs to be completed EACH season. Registration through Regatta Central needs to be completed each season for insurance purposes. So, even if you are paying by check, please complete this process. Your rower will not be allowed on the water without the completion of this item.
- Electronic Registration (Regatta Central) Click Here to complete this portion of Registration
- Pay Dues and Local Regatta Fees Click Here for this seasons dues and regatta fees Fees may be paid via credit card through Regatta Central or by submitting a check to our registrar at the address above.
NEW to BRC: The following needs to be completed for New to BRC Rowers
- Swim Test (scheduled in March and September each year.) Please contact Carrie Block (email@example.com) for swim test dates/times or to schedule a test time.
- Unisuits and/or T-shirts: New to Varsity Click Here to Order Uniforms (Sizing and Uniform Information – Click Here); New to Novice Click Here to Order Novice T-shirt