More info in the BRC Handbook
Who: Open to boys and girls entering grades 7 through 12. No restrictions on where you live or what school you attend.
Try Rowing Free on National Learn-to-Row Day: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 1-4 PM. Click Here for more info.
What: 2-week, 2-hour/day program. Participants learn safety procedures, rowing techniques, and quickly progress to rowing on the water. Session can be taken by itself, or as preparation for Fall programs.
When: for Summer 2013: 6 2-week sessions
- Session 1: July 8-19 9-11 AM
- Session 2: July 8-19 3:45-5:45 PM
- Session 3: Jul 29-Aug 9 9-11 AM
- Session 4: Jul 29-Aug 9 3:45-5:45 PM
- Session 5: Aug 19-30 9-11 AM
- Session 6: Aug 19-30 3:45-5:45 PM
Where: LOCATION: Genesee Rowing Club boathouse, Genesee Valley Park off Moore Rd. (EAST side of the river). Click Here for Directions
Cost: $195 for the 2-week session (Includes t-shirt and $50 off fall season fees if you keep rowing!)
What to expect:
- No rowing/boating experience is necessary, but participants must be able to swim.
- Wear tight fitting gym shorts (spandex is ideal) so they won’t get caught in moving parts, t-shirt, and athletic socks. Your shoes get left at the dock while rowing.
- Use sunscreen. Bring water bottle. If you wear hat or sunglasses, be sure they stay on.
- We will be on the water so you cannot join in part way through practice or leave early. Arrive on time & plan to stay the whole time.
- Obey instructions of coaches at all times. Treat other participants & property with respect.
To Register: Click Here to visit our Registration Page
If you have questions, please email Stephanie Siegrist at email@example.com.