Note: Some used Unis and Novice T-s are available for sale by BRC. Rowers who have graduated or outgrown their uniforms can pass them on to a teammate or donate them to BRC. See details, below.
Modified do not need a uniform, but all are welcome to order BRC FanGear.
Novice Uniforms: Novice rowers (in their first academic year of high-school rowing) order a navy, mesh uniform T-shirt from Athletic Outlet in Southtown Plaza to wear with their own shorts/leggings/long-sleeve. ($25)
Click here to order your Novice racing t-shirt.
Allow 2-week’s delivery time to have your t-shirt in time for the first Novice Regatta!
- Order a Unisuit and Tech Shirt directly from JL Racing:
- The JLRacing Team Store will be open in early August. Orders placed via the store during this window get preferred pricing and shipping.
- Each Uni is custom made-to-measure and takes up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Use your own credit card to order a Uni and long-sleeved tech shirt. Optional rowing shorts, tights and caps are also available at a team discount. Bulk shipping and handling will be calculated on the checkout page.
- Package will be delivered to our uniform coordinator, who will distribute orders to individual rowers.
- Everyone MUST get their order in by the deadline. If you miss the store closing date, you can order as an individual, directly from JL but items and shipping will cost more: 800-831-3305.
- Have this information handy to place your order:
- Rower’s measurements: Height, weight, chest (bra/cup), waist, hips.
- Garments needed.
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment method: Credit card #, exp date, cvv code (please do not email this info)
- Ordering tips:
- Please pay special attention when inputting payment information at checkout. If the transaction does not lead you to a confirmation screen the order did not go through, please double check the information that you entered.
- Do not guess on your size. Try on a teammate’s uniform. Or provide measurements in the comments box at checkout: Height, Weight, Chest (bra/cup), Waist, Hips.
- Be sure to check out the FAQ page if you have any questions.
- Former rowers can give their used uniforms directly to a new rower on their own, or donate it to BRC. Contact Uniform Coordinator.
- In August-September and March-April: Uniform Coordinator will bring used-uniforms to boathouse and/or Parent Meeting for try-ons.
- Checks payable to Brighton Rowing Club, mailed to Treasurer.
- Varsity Uni’s: $25, Tech Shirts: $20
- Novice T’s: $10
- Proceeds go to our Capital Fund