BRC Board and Coaches work hard to manage costs. Registration fees cover the Club’s operating costs for each season (coaches’ salaries, insurance, equipment maintenance, gas for the launches, entry fees/hospitality/boat transport to local regattas.)
Away-Regatta fees cover entry fees/hospitality/boat transport/team bus/lodging for rowers, coaches and chaperones for out-of-town competitions.
All equipment is provided. Wear close-fitting clothes that are appropriate for the weather.
BRC offers a 2-week trial for new rowers: Go through the registration process and pay the fee. If, in the first 2 weeks, you decide rowing isn’t your thing, then BRC will promptly offer a refund of registration fees (minus a $25 administrative fee).
Modified (Grades 7-8): $295 ($270 in Fall for new Summer Learn-to-Row Graduates!)
- 2 days/week Practices, after school
- Spring: Mid-April thru Late May.
- Fall: Early September thru Late October.
- Mon/Wed OR Tues/Thurs.
- On-water practices as river conditions allow.
- Modified do not compete in regattas and don’t need a uniform, but all are welcome to order BRC FanGear.
- Modified are not required, but are welcome, to participate in Winter Training, $150 additional.
High School: Fall $695 ($670 in Fall for new Summer Learn-to-Row Graduates!); Spring $895
- 5 days/week Practices, Monday thru Friday, after school
- Spring: Mid-January thru Memorial Day (On-water starts Late-March. See below re: Winter Training). Cost now includes enhanced coaching at Winter Training and 4 Local Regattas
- Fall: Late August thru Early November. Includes 3 Local Regattas.
- Additional Fees:
- Uniform + Tech Shirt ~$120 (Ordered from JL Racing 6-8 weeks before first regatta). Or, some used uni’s may be available.
- 2-3 away regattas each season,~$150-$250 each, TBA closer to travel date.