All new rowers must pass a swim test before the beginning of the season, even if you did the summer Learn-to-Row program. If you were tested for Modified and are moving to Novice, no need for another test. Same for Novice moving up to Varsity.
- Wear a bathing suit and sweatshirt (bring a towel and dry clothes to change).
- You will swim 2 lengths and tread water for 10 minutes.
- Style doesn’t matter, but you must demonstrate that you can save yourself in the very-unlikely event you end up in the water.
- SignUp Here for your swim test. A BRC Parent will supervise test at BHS pool during the Parent Meeting.
- If you are unavailable on this date, please contact our Registrar to make other arrangements: Registrar@brightoncrew.org.