Participants: Novice and Varsity.
Cost: No additional cost; included in the registration fees for Fall season
Location: Shoen Place, Pittsford, NY
2017 Info coming soon. From 2016:
Time: Be on-site (behind the DelMonte Hotel, see below) by 7:30AM to unload and rig boats; stay until about 4PM . Eat an energy-sustaining breakfast at home! Coaches & Coxes meeting at 8:30. First race 9:30AM, last race scheduled for 2:45 PM.)
The boat trailer will be loaded on Friday at practice, and unloaded Monday at the boathouse. Monday “practice” is boat-washing and packing up the boathouse until Spring season.
Click Here for Pull-the-Plug details on Regatta Central
- Click on “Clubs”, then on BRC to view our events.
- Coaches will decide on boat line-ups, and tell the rowers at practice.
- Click on “Heat Sheet/Draw” to find your race/bow number. This is posted on RC about 2 days before each regatta.
- Boats launch about 45 minutes prior to race time.
- Event times are subject to change.
- This year’s Regatta Central page does not have many details on it. But, in the past: Course is about 4400m, tents are at about the mid-point of the race. Race goes east to west on the canal, finish line is at Pittsford boathouse.
Volunteer Needs: Visit the Sign Up Genius!
Driving Directions: Downtown Pittsford. Driving details and parking details: Click Here.
Transportation: Parents are responsible for transportation for this regatta. The boat trailer and hospitality tent will be near the Village of Pittsford DPW building on Village Lane. Plan to drop off on Grove Street near Village Lane, on the north side of the canal behind the Delmonte Lodge. See attached map for more information.
Hospitality Tent: Rowers should eat breakfast at home. The BRC food crew will provide a hot lunch and snacks for rowers and families. Rowers, please bring your water bottles!!! Family members attending should bring chairs, blankets and water bottles.